Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tired...

I'm so tired. The cold over the weekend*, my parents visiting, the cleaning frenzy before they arrived, teaching, working on the presentation my friend/colleague are giving tomorrow night, and T's crying last night resulting in me giving in and bringing her to bed with me (so as to not disturb my parents) have all done me in.

I know we've had lots of cuteness around here, but at the moment I'm too tired to think.

N's complaining her ear hurts... I told we'd see what was happening in the morning.

Did I mention another family member will be coming in over the weekend to add to the craziness too? It's good, but crazy.

Did I mention I have a wonderful MWH? The most wonderful.

Okay... random blog entry ending.

Nitey-nite.



*No complaints here, but it was the weirdest cold. I was still getting sick on Saturday but on Sunday I was on the road to recovery. I wonder if all the Zicam I did to try to prevent the cold resulted in a cold of shorter duration.

No comments: