Saturday, April 21, 2007

A glimpse of the future and potentially a reason for it?

MWH and I are sooooo going to be one of those old married couples that finish each other's sentences.... Heck, we'll probably be worse.... We'll probably say the same thing in unison....

We'll probably dress alike as well.... (Many times, we get dressed without seeing what the other has put on, and it's the same color-scheme*.)

Example: Tonight, K (2.9) and N (5) were making bracelets. Apparently, K liked stringing the beads. She got to the end of the string and took all of her beads off and started over. When MWH told me the story I said, "Well, the journey is the reward." He laughed, looked at me and said, "Did you hear me say that? That's exactly what I said."

I hadn't heard him. Granted, there are only a fixed number of possible appropriate responses, but still, more often than not, we choose the exact same one.


*I just remembered this......MWH, do you? We were on our honeymoon, near Jamba Juice in M.B. (I think we were in a drug store) and we saw a couple that looked IDENTICAL. They both had short curly hair, denim jackets, jeans, the same sunglasses... I think they might have passed this on to us. I think they could see our happiness and they passed on this, not exactly a curse, but..... Heh.

1 comment:

JK said...

When MWH read this (and didn't comment) he said a close approximation to, "How could I forget that couple? They were disturbing! We thought they were twins until we realized they were a couple. And they were dressed alike in a BAD way. Eerie."

Does it count as a comment if you comment for someone else with what they've said in real life?