Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fountains in March

Yesterday, we went to the library. The library is great because of so many reasons, but the girls love the library because of the fountains in front! Even though it's only March (GOOD GRIEF HOW DID IT GET TO BE MARCH 2007????!), it was a warm day and before we left, K (2.75) and T (18 months) were so wet we had to take their clothes off before we strapped them into their carseats.

I too had my shoes off and was running around near the fountains barefoot and so was N (5). MWH was the only sensible (and dry) one among us. It was probably right around 70 and the sun was shining and it was fun. The water was cold, but it wasn't too bad. (Yea, I know some of you have blizzards or lots of snow and I can't even fathom that at all.)

As far as the lit review goes... 5 articles done ... I didn't get as much done as I wanted because I started working on my lecture. We'll see what happens today. I re-estimated and I think I have about 10-12 more hours of work on this task and the whole thing will have taken 18-20 hours. My first estimate range was 9-30 hours. Friday night I was hoping for 6-24 left and I did about 1.5-2 hours yesterday and now my refined estimate is 10-12 more. I will probably make the deadline if it's COB Tuesday and not in the morning. (When hours matter!)

On a related note, I need to rearrange my schedule a little so that I can have a little more work time during the day... I think April will be better because our gymnastics schedule will change (and be better!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam's ski lesson today was cancelled because the windchill at the top of the Skiway was -50.

We live about ten minutes from the skiway, and not that much lower.

Why do I always have to hate you?