Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Afternoons with N.

N is just so much fun to hang out with. Yesterday, at the grocery store she was such a helper, and then she engaged the people in line in a huge conversation that was hilarious... She told them ...

how old she was, about her preschool class, where she'll go to kindergarten next year, her little sister T (19 months) throwing shoes at her this morning, her sister K (2.75) and how well she's doing with her potty training and sleeping all night in her bed, our cat, her preschool, how she needs new black shoes for the spring program, and how her class tomorrow is cancelled because it's spring break for the class.

Whew! She was just a chatterbox! To all the people in line at the store, I'm sorry she talked your ears off.... Heh.

Today, I picked her up from preschool and we had to go pick out grout for the tile in the shower that we're getting repaired (see this if you want to read about the shower). Anyway, we needed to match the old grout. I had a piece of it and N and I were looking at samples. She was a great help in matching the colors. She's got a really good eye for color. She's rather artistic and as we did the remodel, she actually helped a great deal when we were picking out things. I love taking her along to do this kind of thing.

I'm always amazed at how wonderful one-on-one time is. I love it.

No comments: