Sunday, March 25, 2007

ABC ... W

We're coloring... It's early again.

T (19 months) loves the ABC song. I sang it for her as I wrote all the letters on a piece of paper. A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V... I paused because she took my crayon. She handed me the crayon and said, "double."

Wowza.




I love it when she runs around singing the ABCs... Lots of phonemes and then you'll hear a "Now I" at the end of her song.




This morning as I was trying to get her to go back to sleep or at least be quiet, (video) she was just TALKING. Again, lots of recognizable phonemes... a few morphemes, and lots of gestural actions. At one point she was saying something to the kitty and shook her head, "no" while talking. Pretty funny. When she decided I should get up she tried to pick me up and said, "OFF."

No comments: