Friday, February 16, 2007

Just Bleh.

I'm not that sick... I'm tired and my ears are stuffy, and [begin whiny voice] I really really really hate that! I always have. I remember hating it when I was six. That was a long time ago. I'm also coughing quite a bit, and I hope that I can fight this. N (5) had a great doctor's appointment (which I will write about later), but then she coughed.

After listening to the cough, and seeing fluid in N's ears, the doctor ended up putting her on antibiotics. (I'm not a big antibiotics person, but I do think it was warranted. I think N would have gotten better on her own eventually, but she has been (a little) sick for 3 weeks now.)

Her illness has been waxing and waning, so she's definitely been "battling it." It will be nice to have a healthy N again. (Or at least for 2 days because that's the longest I think she's been well this winter... sigh.) I am happy to report this is N's first round of antibiotics ... At age 5... Not bad.) (I don't sound as bad as N does. I am hoping it will stay that way.)

The painter is coming to work on our house today. We moved in before he was finished because otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to move in before Christmas. Now we have to have him finish working around our stuff.

He was supposed to come and do work 3 weeks ago, and he didn't show. He didn't call, or return our calls. I was seriously annoyed. I was also thankful because I was the one who was going to stay home and be there for questions and etc. This time, my husband is going to be home. I don't like the painter. I am dreading having him here. I had been thinking about how lovely it would have been to stay home and work with my computer on my lap in bed... Alas, it can't happen today.

Miss K (2.75) just got up to snuggle!

No comments: