Thursday, February 08, 2007

Good days and Bad days

In the scheme of things it wasn't that bad.

I am just tired.

Right now I have a killer headache.

I had to sit through a two-hour meeting that was, um, .... (If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.)

I went to my first meeting of the day and tried to get them to take me off their project. They call on me about once a month and it's really hard to remember what it was we talked about a month previous... We discussed how hard it was for me. I was hoping that they'd just let me go and not be part of the project. Instead they thought it might be better to meet with me once every two weeks.

D'oh!

N (5) most likely has a bladder infection. We went to try to give a specimen and she didn't have anything to give. We brought the cup home and will hopefully get one by morning.


To end this fun day, I'm going to play with squirrels.

No comments: