Monday, January 15, 2007

Probably shouldn't blog tonight...

Long day. I still have many miles to go before I sleep.

I forgot a meeting today.

(I HATE IT WHEN I DO THAT.) (MY REMINDER TECHNOLOGY FAILED ME BECAUSE I FORGOT TO STICK IN THE REMINDER, so I guess I failed it.) Me=loser.

Hopefully forgetting the meeting won't have damaged the (new) relationship with this group too much. I think it will be okay. (I think the guy I was supposed to meet with has children, and can therefore understand.)


********
I went to my dance class tonight. I took a break for most of November and all of December in an attempt to let my back recover a bit. I think I probably un-did all the recovery that happened in that month or so in one class. D'oh! and Ouch! I should probably ice my back tonight.

The girls have to get used to me going to my dance class again. They weren't in bed / lights out until 10:15 because I didn't get home until 9:30. They like their Mommy to say good night and snuggle.


********
N (5) didn't listen to what I said today and broke a toy. I got upset, and tried talking to her. She just doesn't get it. So frustrating.


********
I have a potty-training post that I'm working on about K (2 years 8 months). (Kind of funny because my friend KH just wrote one and she and I often experience parallel lives.)


********
I am looking forward to having an "All T all the time day" soon. My little one hasn't gotten enough one-on-one Mommy lately and I feel bad.



I'm tired. Have to go work on that Annual Report.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I admire you for making the time to spend time seperately with each of your three little girls. Can you write some more sometime (less pressured) about why you do it, how you organise it, and what benefits it has?

If you've already written something like this give us a link.

Thanks!