Sunday, January 14, 2007

Papers and Reports...

Yup... That's what I'm working on today. So much to do. So little time.

I have decided that working in 15-20 minute increments doesn't really help me. I need two-hour blocks of time to really make progress. I'm trying to make that happen so I can be more effective and productive.

*****************

Here's a little Alfred report for you... He's so wonderful.

I haven't ever seen a Roomba commercial, but if they don't talk about how the robot can easily clean under your bed for you, they are missing a VERY IMPORTANT selling point. I LOVE HIM FOR THAT ALONE. I love him for many other reasons, but the fact that he gets all that dust from under my bed is amazing.


*****************

We're getting ready to have dinner with one of MWH's family members. The little girls are excited. I'm making a marvelous wintery-hearty soup. I'll share the recipe with you later. (Remind me if I forget.)


*****************

Sometimes I do wonder how MWH and I keep going. We're both so busy. But somehow we do keep going. I guess the secret is to not think about how crazy it is... If we did, we'd probably cry and not be able to stop crying. We do laugh a lot. I think it keeps us sane. Laughter is pretty amazing stuff.

No comments: