Thursday, January 04, 2007

More lame excuses

I have started a lovely post about today, a wonderful day at the spa, but alas, I can't finish it. Perhaps tomorrow. Right now, I have to go make these for N's birthday party! (Or go to sleep so I can get up early and make them--that might be the best option. I'm TIRED!)

My little N is turning 5!!!!! We're having her birthday party a few days early. I'm so excited my friend and her family are here for the party.

Also, our nanny truly is Mary Poppins. She had my 3 and my friend's two kids today. She wasn't even sweating or swearing when we came home. I. am. in. awe. I. am. not. worthy.


Don't these and these (I'm thinking I could even use whole wheat flour in these for a healthy treat) and these sound yummy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our girls are just weeks apart in age! How cool is that? Is N soooo excited to turn 5? Rachel is very....doing the countdown. Have a fun party! All those cupcake recipes sounded very yummy. Mmmm...cupcakes!