Saturday, December 30, 2006

good food and good friends

We had 3 couples over for dinner tonight. (Don't worry, I didn't cook... I'm not quite that insane to host a dinner party where I cook less than one-week after moving! We got take-out Indian food... it was yummy!)

One of the other couples have two little boys. N (almost 5) and their son who is 4.5 played so well. They played with N's trains, watched a train video, and weren't too bad--except for when they were being crocodiles and making K (2.5) cry. The biggest hit of the night with the kids were my silicon oven mitts. The loved playing with them. (Those mitts inspired the crocodile behavior too.) T (16 months) kept making the other little boy (1 year) cry. She can be a bully! She is cute, but a bruiser.

I'd write more about the dinner party, but it's late and there's not that much to blog... We had a great time... I really like these other couples and hanging with them is always fun. We've been hanging with them for about 9 years now. It's nice.

No comments: