Wednesday, October 04, 2006

oh my!

Okay... I just took a dose of sudafed and now I feel worse. I took a half a dose at 2:30 and that was fine. At 5:45 I took a full dose, and apparently I can't handle it. My heart is pounding. I am experiencing one of the side-effects of the drug. I knew without looking on the web that my pounding heart was a side-effect... BUT WHAT I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
(and what the web is not telling me) IS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Do I call the doctor?

Do I wait?

How long until it goes away?

How bad does it have to be before I call a doctor?

These are the things I need to know!

The package of the medicine has told me if I experience any discomfort, discontinue use and call a doctor. Ummmm, Thanks. Very helpful

I am so glad the nanny is here to help. If I pass out, someone call a doctor please. THUMP THUMP (don't mind me, it's just my heart).

Note to self... Don't take Sudafed anymore.

No comments: