Friday, October 20, 2006

A good meeting

Today, I went to a meeting for work. I can't say much because I just don't here, but it does involve the A-partner at work and the S-Project. I hope we can find a way to incorporate S into our T work (my favorite project).

It was a good exciting meeting. It was with someone who knows his stuff and thought what we are doing was interesting. I think the team I work with left very inspired. YIPPEE! My supervisor has been in sort of a depressed funk lately. I hope this helps get him out of it. I think it did.


***********************

I got a call from a friend who I haven't spoken to for a while. I was so delighted she called. It was nice to talk. I miss her! I went to school with her and we had a lot in common. She was probably my first friend who called herself a feminist. While I am one, I tend not to call myself that. I don't know why I don't and maybe, if I get time, I'll explore that in future blog posts. I do hope I can see my friend JG someday soon. She's a coffee-fiend like me. She talked about "her drink." A quad mocha.

Yea. I'm impressed! You know that's saying something because I am a coffee-holic!


***********************
I think I'll end here so I don't end up with the all over the map post.

I still feel headachy and tired and kind of blah, but I have a post about why I think that is (no I'm not pregnant!).

No comments: