Saturday, October 14, 2006

BlackBerry update

The Blackberry is good. I am getting better at using it. I've picked the theme for it (what the UI looks like and the style of it). I've personalized the ring tone. I learned something today.... Long line at the grocery store, no problem, Blackberry to the rescue. It was so cool! I stood in line and surfed the web. I wasn't impatient. I was shocked at how fast the line moved.

Yesterday, before I bought the Blackberry, I called my husband and warned him it might happen. After I bought it, I sent him an email telling him that I was one step closer to my dream of ubiquitous web access. I am a geek like that.

Tanget... N learned the word "ubiquitous" when she was very young... probably 2.5 years old. I would ask her what dirt was and she'd say "ubiquitous." She learned the word because it is a word I use a lot. When she was 3.5 she demonstrated that she really understood the word by telling me, "Mommy, in a swimming pool water is ubiquitous."

No comments: