Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Change of scenery

I'm working on this paper for work... It's making my head hurt. There are about 10,000 things I want to make happen right now and 10,000 thoughts I'm trying to think, and oh it's painful. But that's how it is when you're learning. Learning is an uncomfortable thing. But if you don't go through the pain, you don't get the reward.

Okay... and speaking of learning... in 20 minutes I get to go back home and take N (4.5) to her first day of Pre-K. She's excited. She doesn't like change and she's going in a new room (For D... room 10 with different teachers than L had). We've been talking about it and she hopes they are nice. So cute. Her "best friend" (R) is in her class so that's good. I am relieved about that.

18 more minutes for me to think about work... Gotta go. More soon.

No comments: