Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blah

I felt awful all day today... blah... I'm guessing I'm just exhausted and stressed. I've had a lot of irons in the fire lately and haven't been getting enough sleep. I also miss my friend and am sad.

I think yesterday when I couldn't stop crying, it was kind of just the "straw that broke the camel's back" and let me get rid of some of the pent-up emotion. A couple of days ago, I found at that a good friend and colleague at work is going to leave... she's the colleague I've been working with on this new project. Our collaboration won't end, in fact, in her new position she may have more time to work on it, but the fact that she is leaving and I won't see her as often is something else that is bringing me down.

Okay... enough of a pity party for me.

No comments: