Saturday, August 05, 2006

Assignment

I have an assignment .... I have to think of 8 nouns to describe me.

This is hard because this assignment is for work and most of the nouns I want to use are Mommy-ish.

Mammal (you know, the whole lactation thing--I have never felt more like a mammal than since I have had children.)
Mother
Nurturer
Friend
Care-giver
Exerciser
Dancer (less like this than an exerciser)
Geek
Caffeine-Addict
Mac-Zealot
Chocolate-lover
Researcher
Blogger (don't think I'll share this)
Socio-technologist (could encompass blogger)


What else am I? What are you? Do you share yourself completely with everyone you know or do you keep certain sides of yourself to be viewed only by certain people? (I do the latter.)

2 comments:

Mrs. CP said...

I don't think I'd say you're a geek. Unless "geek" means cool, then you're way geeky! :-) But in the middle-school definition of geek, you're not geeky.

I'm more of an open book person - ask me anything I'll tell you kind of person. And it's usually pretty easy for those around me to tell how I'm feeling.

Mrs. CP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.