Friday, July 07, 2006

The Movie!

I have posted "T-Walking" on my personal web site.... If you want to see it, leave me a comment and your email and I'll send you the link.

In the movie, she's walking while holding on to a toy stroller, but really she's doing a lot of balancing and I'm impressed, but I don't consider her a walker yet. The stroller gives her confidence and some balance, but she has to keep it from going too fast. It's a cheap toy with no brakes.

T is 10.5 months. She's so close to walking. We'll see if she walks on her own by 11 months. N and K were both walking by 11 months. Yesterday T took 4 steps ON HER OWN, but she only did it once. I don't consider my kids "walkers" until they can do 10-20 steps on their own (the criteria I used for both K and N). After 10-20 steps at a time they usually start walking (and falling) everywhere and then stop crawling very quickly.

So after T took 4 steps, she couldn't seem to get her balance again after that, but OH MY... My last baby... She's a growing up. And when she starts trying to walk/take steps, I encourage her.

What am I thinking?

Soon I will have three running in 3 different directions, but I can't help myself. She's just too cute. She's having so much fun. I want her to figure it out so she's happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see your walking baby!