Thursday, June 01, 2006

T's dinner

T is really starting to like food now. I mentioned this about 2 weeks ago, and I mention it again because it is so much fun to see her try new foods and like them!

Last night she ate pasta with butter and parmesan cheese; peas (first time she tried them and she LOVED them); and blueberries. She ate like a little piggy. She never liked baby food. (The peas tonight were just frozen peas that I cooked well for her.) The first food she ate decently was yogurt and then we moved on to cheerios, bread, and pasta. She doesn't like turkey or chicken (we tried these on the trip).

She didn't start off liking food at 6 months but I didn't worry or push. Now at 9.5 months I think she's really eating pretty well.

The approach for foods has been different with each girl. I am amazed at how different their attitudes have been towards food.

No comments: