Sunday, April 16, 2006

Again, I am tired...

I was up on and off from about 3 am until 7:30 and then we got up for the day at 8:45. Miss T (almost 8 months) didn't sleep very well last night. A couple of weeks ago I threatened Operation Better Sleep. Then Miss T seemed to be sleeping better though and I didn't make a plan.

I am not sure there is anything I can do that I'm not already doing to get her to sleep better. She's certainly not a horrible sleeper and most nights I get 7-8 hours of sleep so I really can't complain. I think on these horrible nights something is bothering her ... it could be tooth #8 coming through (it's really close). Perhaps I should have given her tylenol last night. I was just too tired to think about that.

I'm going to be a walking zombie today.

No comments: