Sunday, March 12, 2006

just little things.

About 2 weeks ago, K (22 months) started calling N (4) by her real name instead of the nickname we have for N.

************


My dryer is not heating. I've had it spinning and blowing cold air on the wet clothes in there for about 6 hours now. It just occurred to me that they would probably dry faster out of the dryer than in it. I'm hopeful that it's just a fuse or something that my husband can easily replace. We have a brand new washer and dryer at our new house, but it's four blocks away. I hate to have to move our new dryer over here. We won't be moving to the new house until about July though so it's not like I can just wait until we move.

************


It's normally not very cold where we live, but Friday night, it was cold and snowed in the mountains. The snow level got down to about 2000 feet. We drove to a little mountain about 20 minutes away and the girls got to play in snow. There was more mud than snow, but they enjoyed seeing it. N (4) and K (22 months) picked it up and tried to make snow balls and their hands about froze off. N said we shouldn't go back to the snow until we get snow mittens. Smart girl.

After the snow we went to the mall and I got some spring clothes for the 3 little girls (one matching outfit for all 3) and some new capris and t-shirts. We ate out at a hamburger joint and then the girls got ice cream. K came home and took a 3 hour nap! It was a nice Saturday.

************


Today was a fun day too, but I'll write about it later.

No comments: