Thursday, February 02, 2006

2 new toys

Yesterday, for my birthday, my husband spoiled me. I got two new toys! We don't usually do presents, but I apparently had been listing a lot of things that I wanted. It was easy for him to buy for me.

The first gift...

When we got up about 8:30 yesterday he surprised me with a a Roomba!. I'm using it now as I type. It's been cleaning in our living room for the last 40 or so minutes and it looks like it's doing a great job! I've been very impressed with it. I'm now really really really wanting the Scooba!

We named the new Roomba Alfred. We figure it is a good name, and we can sing the Batman song and insert the word "Roomba" in place of Batman.

More about the rest of the day yesterday soon (and I'll tell you about the second new toy which is just as cool as the Roomba!).

(I will also give more updates about the Roomba. I think my floors are going to be sooooo clean! I am so excited.)

No comments: