Wednesday, December 21, 2005

T's 4 month Well-Baby Check

Miss T is tall and skinny. Just like she was at 2 months. 25.5 inches (90th percentile length) and 14 lbs 12 oz (75th percentile weight). Her head is about 50th percentile now.

She is rolling from front to back and back to front and holding her head up really well and no sign of the torticollis. She sits up perfectly if you support her a little and is starting to catch herself and hold herself up if you let go. I can't believe how big she is and how fast! The flattening of her head is pretty much gone. The doctor thought the opposite side might be a teeny tiny bit flat now, but it's hard to say. The doctor doesn't think we have anything to worry about regarding the flattening. I think I might switch sides on the bed again and let the side that she sleeps on when she rolls toward me change. Who knows, maybe we'll start alternating sides on a weekly basis--crazy fun.

I can't believe my baby is 4 months old. I can't believe that one year ago, I didn't even know I was pregnant. More about that soon.

Updated to add:
At 4 months:
N was 15 pounds 14 ounces at 4 months and 24.5 inches long
K was 16 pounds and 25.5 inches long

No comments: