Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Week 6: Movies, babies, doctors, a day at the beach, and being a bum

Summer continues at it's lazy, but quick moving pace.  It's crazy!  On Monday we had Apple Camp, for twoK and oNe.  Then, we went to visit a friend in "the city" and meet her new (now 2 month old) baby, to end the day, oNe and I went to our dance class.

Today, Apple Camp, again, a doctor's appointment for oNe.  She has a nevus sebaceous and we wanted it looked at by a dermatologist.  It all looks good so we wait.  We can have it removed, or just wait and watch.  oNe would rather wait and watch.  I'd personally like it gone, but it's her head so we'll let her have some input.

Tomorrow, we have an eye exam for all the females in the family (check-up x 4!) and then a good teacher-friend (Ms. W) is coming over to play and learn on the computer.  oNe and twoK are going to show her what they learned at camp.  Super cool!

On Thursday, MWH and I are going to hang out, sans kids!!!  Date afternoon!  Woo!

For Friday, the plan is a trip to the beach, or somewhere fun.

Finally on Saturday, twoK and oNe show off their movie creations at Apple Camp (then gymnastics).

Someday, I'll do work again.  Heh.  For now, I'll be a bum.  (I need to finish up a paper review and my syllabus.)

No comments: