Sunday, June 10, 2012

Every day

Every day, I want to make a post. I think of something I should write about so I can remember it, and every night, after a crazy day, I forget.

The girls are super. I want to remember how much fun they are at 6, 8, and 10. I want to write down specifics so they can read the blog when they are older and laugh. But I find that I am just not doing it; I'm not feeling it. I'm documenting life in (bad) pictures, but not words on "the other blog." I haven't posted here for over a month. I have hopes that this summer will give me more time to post.

So what have I been doing the last month? I'm playing around with a new blog that will be devoted to thinking about food/nutrition (if you want to see it, let me know, but it doesn't feel "ready" yet so I'm not announcing it). I'm working less. I'm hanging out with the girls more. I'm working out more. We just had our dance show and it's the end of the school year so this last week was insane. I feel busier than ever despite working less. Oh, and then there is the remodel, (I think I told you we bought another house). Remodeling is such a timesink. (I may have gotten most of the tile for the bathrooms determined. Hopefully!) I'm looking forward to it all being done and us getting settled in the new house. (I really wish I had someone to organize my new house. Sigh, it's going to be me and I'm not good at organizing. I missed getting that gene!)

We're getting ready for end of school. Almost goodbye to 4th, 2nd, and 1st and hello to 5th (OMG that sounds so old), 3rd, and 2nd.

oNe is sad about leaving 4th grade. She has a super teacher who she loves. I am sad for her. It's rare that you find a teacher you click with and connect with so well. I'm thrilled that twoK made fabulous friends this year. She came out of shell a little as she took a ballet class and then danced in the show. Last year she wouldn't do the show. Three-a has a lot of friends. First grade was crazy fun for her. She always has a good time every where. That's our little Three-a. She's a great reader thanks to her super first grade teacher--we are so sad as there my not be a spot for her teacher next year, enrollment is low.

Okay, again, not feeling it on blogging, today. In the meantime, take a look at this funny "to-do" list. The 2012 equivalent of "crank phone calls." I read it to the girls and they really want to do the "time travel" one. Someday they will. I had to convince them they needed to do it when their parents weren't around.



Okay, for now... Hopefully I'll be back in less than a month.

No comments: