Friday, June 22, 2012

3 days, 3 girls, and 3 cats

Whoa, posts made 3 days in a row.  Don't be too impressed, this is a short one.  I have to take the girls to the park.  My nanny has been on vacation this week and I have been loving hanging out with the girls.  I've also gotten more done around the house.  I *should* be cleaning in my room right now, but I'm taking 10 minutes FOR ME.  Then we'll go to the park.  I'll clean later.

What else... I took all 3 girls and all 3 cats to the vet today.  All kitties look good.  Since C-cat I've been worried about the new boys.  We've had them 6 months and they seem fine, but I figured I ought to get them in to the vet for an expert opinion.  We took them to a woman who is a friend and a vet.  We've never seen her professionally before, but I really am glad we went.  She seems like a great vet.  All the kitties got a clean bill of health and now I can worry a little less.  I do love the kitties.

Thinking about C-cat* makes me so very sad.  He was great.  He was not with us long enough.  I still miss my boy "Beloved kitty."  Dang it... I wasn't planning on writing a post that would make me cry, but I just did.  I think I was more worried about going to the vet than I cared to admit.  I'm thrilled, for the moment, we have healthy kitties.

What else?  That's all I got for now.  Gotta go wipe the tears, take a deep breath, and go to the park.





*C-cat not to be confused with C-kitty who was MWH's kitty of a lot of wonderful years.

No comments: