Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Favorite Day

Wednesday is definitely my favorite day of the week.  First, I got to dance with the first graders and then at 5, I took my Zumba / Hip Hop class.  Today, I took a little time off...  I baked.  I cleaned up my desk--it needed it.  Stuff had spilled over on to the floor and out about 2 feet.  No kidding.  (I should have taken before and after pictures... Darn it!) It looks MUCH better now!


I also did an hour of work, a phone call on my current least favorite project. The best thing about the project is my supervisor is on it.

This is a lame post because blogger ate 1/2 of it.  I had more stuff.... Stuff about the new kitties and I don't feel like re-writing it.  I don't know WHAT happened to the half of the post that disappeared, but I'm moving on and doing other things. You'll get to hear about them later.  They are fine.  They are adjusting and doing well.  We are so happy we have them.  A family of 3 little blonde girls and 3 dark haired boys--just like the Brady Bunch.  Heh.


No comments: