Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things that were good

Today, I went to work.  I worked at home Monday andTuesday.  Today, at work, I got to see my best-est colleague and she brought me some yummy homemade (vegan) pumpkin bread.  The girls declared it delicious and told me to tell her it was the best they'd ever had.  TwoK may even email for the recipe.  (Don't hold your breath, though.  She's not very good at emailing.)

Another thing fun at work, I am pretty sure one of our other favorite colleagues is pregnant!  I'd place a large amount of money down as a bet on the side of her being pregnant.

A lot of super nice colleagues stopped by to talk.  It really sucks losing a parent.  If you've already lost one (or two) you're very sympathetic.  If you haven't and you're a clueless person, you will not offer anything helpful as you talk and talk about how maybe it was for the best.  (Yes, I have one very clueless colleague... I can never decide if I like this person.  Today I'm coming down on the side of dislike.  I'm sure I'll get over it and move back to the neutral side.)

I made myself do a Dailey Method workout tonight.  I really didn't want to go, but I knew it would be good for me.  I really like how I feel after a DM class, but before I go, I DREAD going.  The only way I can make myself go is to tell myself how good I'll feel after.  I never dread Zumba.  I had a Zumba class Monday andTuesday.  I totally heart Zumba, but I think you all know that.

That's about it for the good.  I didn't get an actual full-blown headache, but my head is not very happy.  I call it Fragile-Head (TM).  It feels like the slightest thing will set me off into a big, bad headache.  Ugh.

Need to watch bad tv shows with MWH!  NOW!

No comments: