Wednesday, May 25, 2011

random updates

Grief... Yesterday, we picked up the ashes of twoK's kitty. She was happy to get them. While we were there, I was talking with the vet tech about someday getting another kitty. twoK was thrilled to hear that she would indeed get another kitty, again. She hadn't asked about getting another kitty and I hadn't brought it up because she seemed so upset. I think she was partly worried that she had lost her chance for ever having a kitty when C-cat died. She was very happy to hear, someday, we'd get another kitty. Maybe around Christmas. We will see.

I am a bad scientist. My eyes are less dry. I added flax oil back to my diet AND I started doing restasis differently at the same time. My eyes feel better. I'm thrilled my eyes feel better, but I don't know why.

oNe has decided she's going to be a lacto-ovo vegetarian for moral reasons. twoK has been one for a while. She never liked meat. I explained to twoK that being vegetarian means actually eating vegetables occasionally. Heh. Three-a says as soon as she finishes the meatballs in the freezer that she'll be a lacto-ovo vegetarian. Social network effects are real. (Read more about social network effects.)

I am not adding any new things at work right now. Really! I will hope that I can find enough work to keep my benefits, but if I don't, I will give them up and go to "hourly." I will teach at OLU this fall. I am super excited! I can't wait to put together my course syllabus!

And in other twitter-type news...



Happy towel day! http://www.towelday.org/ Read about it here!
& It's National Tap Dance Day!

Going to go read a Zlife magazine, now. (That's the official magazine of Zumba, if you didn't know.)

No comments: