Thursday, August 20, 2009

Part 2

The doctor didn't swab oNe to see if she had the flu. I kind of wanted to know but the doctor kind of thought croup. I waffle between wanting it to be croup and wanting it to be the flu. twoK woke up with a fever this morning. No first day of school for us today. I have a feeling Three-a is doomed. I have a teeny headache, but I didn't sleep so well last night and I didn't get much sleep the night before. I tried to sleep last night, but I knew I had to get up and go to school, even though oNe wasn't going, so I could get all the first day gossip information.

oNe sounds horrible. It started off so mild... Just a fever, and nothing else. Then a cough after the fever... Now the fever and a cough together. Maybe it was two separate bugs? Hrm. And Ugh.

It sucks to have little girls miss the first day of school. twoK missed the first day of KINDERGARTEN. Wowza. One for the baby books. I asked MWH if we should take a picture of them looking pathetic--you know, usually you get happy, eager, shiny children pictures on the first day. We have sunken eyes with deep, dark circles. It's sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( That stinks. Sending get well wishes your way!