Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Me grumpy

1. The car pool lane ends at 9. DO NOT slime your way over at 4 minutes til 9. Do NOT merge without looking. Good grief you are a bad driver.

2. If you want your son to attend gymnastics camp then send him in and leave. Do NOT try to reason with him. He will be fine. LEAVE. You are teaching him if he whines he can get away with whatever he wants. Oh, great. You just let him skip because he was whining. The lesson he just learned will NOT seve him well in life. When he fails in his college classes, it is all your fault Mr. TenderheartedDad--he learned to whine and get away with it from YOU.

3. I tried morning gymnastics camp this week, and I hoped it would help us adjust to school. Instead, the morning camp only confirms how much we hate mornings and how painful they are.

4. I am mad at me. I just violated rule number 1 of parenting. In my sleep deprived state, I made a threat to twoK that I didn't really mean. Now I have to follow through. I think I came up with a satisfactory loophole, but I am very mad at myself--why did I let her get to me? My grumpy, venomous attitude extends everyone around me.... even to me.

Next up, I will tell you about how the school has already angered me, and school doesn't even start for a couple more weeks.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: