Monday, August 10, 2009

I just kind of want to pack it in for the day...

1. We went for a play date with friends. One of the Moms is a medical professional and I asked if she would feel my knee... You know, the one that I injured about a month ago? She said, "Oh. Hrm. I think you need an MRI." She didn't think it was a complete ACL tear, but mostly she didn't think it felt good. Argh.

I have an appointment tomorrow with a sports medicine doctor. We'll know more then.

2. After said play date (see #1), Three-a got very upset because I was going to work. She went home, ate and then threw up everywhere. Twice. Ugh. We'll know more tomorrow as to whether this was illness throw-up or whether this was just upset, hot and tired throw-up.

3. I am tired... Three-a woke me up at 1:45 am and I couldn't go back to sleep. At around 4 am, I finally managed to go back to sleep...

Yea, it kind of sounds like I should just go home doesn't it?

No comments: