Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some of Today (in list form)

1. I felt like someone had kryptonite near me.... (That means I felt AWFUL and tired today.) I got 9.5-10 hours of sleep last night. I was exhausted. I still am... I hope to sleep a lot tonight too.

2. MWH and I watched this. I <3 TED Talks.

3. I think we're going to have to buy a trampoline at some point in the future. The little girls love to bounce.

4. For cheap entertainment, I'm having Three-a spell NERD with our magnetic letters. Heh. oNe just asked what a nerd was. I prefer being a Geek.

5. A friend has a new boyfriend... I'm excited for her, but I need details. She has withheld information.

6. Two other friends are starting to think about babies! Woo!

7. Must make dinner.

2 comments:

Lola Granola said...

We had much fun with you guys!

No, make no plans, ever.

BTW, don't lose any more weight. You look fabulous, but perfect! You don't want to get that bony thing going!

Zaz said...

Mary Roach rules.