Friday, May 29, 2009

CrAzY.....

Just when I thought we'd get time to catch up a little, and I'd have n3nny work today (an extra day), her husband gets sick (pretty darn sick and she is taking care of him). I can NEVER account for all the possible contingencies that can affect life. I will stop making plans.



Three-a is not wanting to sleep at night. I don't know how she does it. We've stopped letting her take naps, and she gets up around the same time as her sisters, but she wants to stay up until midnight. We put her to bed with her sisters, but she gets up, she plays, she keeps them awake... We're all tired of it. I guess I do have to put her in the other room to get her to sleep.

I was delighted when Three-a started sleeping in the room with her sisters. I hope we can get this sorted out and fixed soon. I need to make a plan. But, I'm exhausted right now. I was tired yesterday, but am more sleepy today. Maybe I'll try to do a short power nap.

No comments: