Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I have wonderful girls. They made me so many cards and fun art projects.

I got to go to Zumba--it wasn't my favorite Zumba class, but it was a work out. We went out and had yummy lunch (french fries and milkshakes), and then walked a lot. It was a good day.

Errr... well, we it was a good day until we had a twoK meltdown. We had one yesterday and today. MWH had to deal with her yesterday and he kind of figured some stuff out--or rather, he figured out what he didn't want to do. I didn't figure it out and I kind of lost it. Now I feel bad that I yelled and wasn't a very good Mother on Mother's Day. I haven't lost it like I lost it today in a long time. I do think his insight to twoK will help me, but it was so not fun. Moving on.

I am tired. We have a lot of work to do on that project. I go away at the end of the week. twoK is going with me. We'll visit my Mom and attend a graduation. I am stressed about both the project and the trip. It will be super fun to have some good quality twoK time. It's her birthday this week too.

Here's something fun if you need a last minute thing to send a wonderful Mom. You can personalize the video. Here, despite my lame efforts today, it's personalized for me, J____ K______.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

Your WH is a good one, but I will say that I think it is easier to have insights when you spend less time in the trenches!