Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yesterday

(The post starts boring and then gets more exciting.)

I worked a little. I needed to do more, but I didn't have *anything* left. 1) The heat got to me. It's warming up this weekend, but only for a few days (thankfully). The first few times it gets warm, it really sucks for me. 2) I needed to step away a little from the writing to gain some perspective. On Thursday night, I could barely string words together. It was BAD. Friday morning was a little better, but having taken most of Friday off and most of Saturday, I feel refreshed and like I can think again.


A funny thing, yesterday, twoK came upstairs with a helmet, handed it to Three-a and said, "Here's your space helmet so we can go to outer space T___."

oNe was right there and discussing space travel too. Then oNe made an oxygen tank (out of paper and string) so they would be good on their trip.

MWH was falling down because of the cuteness. He was almost ready to go "try again for another one" because they were so cute. (He likes the idea of space travel a LOT.) You KNOW it was cute because it was the only time I've ever seen MWH think that having another child would even be slightly a good idea. He wasn't serious.

(Don't any one start thinking there might be more children because we really aren't interested. Three little girls are lots of fun. I really like 3! If we had more, I'd have to change the blog name, and I like the blog name. I also like the NEW blog name I have picked for when I am sick of this blog name and it keeps the three-theme going. No permanent, irreversible measures have been taken to insure no more children, but there is one very, very reliable method firmly installed in my uterus. It's not coming out either. I'll probably get 1-2 more of those devices before my doctor says they won't be necessary any more.)

Oh, but we could speak about more children for one of my friends. She's adopting! Woo! She just got word that it's all happening and .... well, I don't know all of the adoption terms, but she's got the information here. I know she's shouting from the rooftops about the new little one so she'll be happy if you want to go read about it all!

What else.... I think that's it for now. It's not hot here yet, but I'm bracing myself. It's supposed to be 10 degrees warmer today than it was yesterday. We plan to head to the YMCA and swim later today. Must go make some coffee now.

No comments: