Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Break

It's spring break next week. That I'm thinking about it this far in advance is kind of amazing.

A couple of weeks ago, I was thinking about it and looked at flight prices to a location that is close by and has lots of fun kids stuff. MWH and I don't like to travel so we opted to think about the trip some more before buying the tickets.

I looked today, and the prices are 40-120 more per flight. It wouldn't be so bad, but times 5 makes even 40 more a ticket a lot. The price increase is making the decision for us to not go. (We are both secretly, or not so secretly, relieved.)

Now, I think we're thinking of having mostly a normal week and then taking Friday off and hanging and doing something fun with the girls. I just need to figure out what local thing we want to do. There are lots, but which one? We could just do something very local and sleep at home, or we could drive a little further and spend the night somewhere. Hrm. I'm guessing we'll end up doing something very local.

No comments: