Monday, April 06, 2009

Hold on tight...

Here we go!

I am writing a very brief thing for work by the end of this week.... I may be signing up to do a much more extensive effort by 4/24. We'll make the decision tomorrow morning. Yikes. In the meantime, I'm going to need to sleep. I have this weird headache/dizzy thing going on right now.



Completely random stuff.
1. My friend has a three-year-old and she doesn't EVER get to talk on the phone because her child is an absolute MENACE when she's on the phone. Yea, yea, I know it's common for kids not to want their Mom to pay attention to something other than their loveliness, but I think that child needs some, um, discipline.

2. Another friend is gaining weight. I don't think she's pregnant. I saw her today for the first time in a couple of weeks and wow, a great deal of weight has been gained. Maybe she is pregnant. Then it would be fine. Or maybe, her top just wasn't flattering. I've never seen the show, "What not to wear" but that phrase kept popping into mind.

3. I keep FORGETTING what I'm doing. I'm starting to carry a sticky pad around with me because, seriously, I can't remember things for 2 minutes. I am starting to worry about me. (And today's head thing really isn't helping my level of concern.)

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

I hate my kids when I'm on the phone. I really need to start just punishing them, or going into the bathroom and locking the door. We're on a big discipline kick (and it's been an ugly night) so it could happen!

Hope you feel better!