Monday, April 27, 2009

a good tired

I got to go to Zumba today! It's a class I don't normally get to go to, because it's at a gym where I'm not a member, but there was a special reason, so!

woo!

I am very sore now. It was a killer class.

My house is still messy, but MWH started in on the bathroom floor. I need to get motivated, but perhaps tomorrow. In cleaning news, my car is much cleaner! I vacuumed it out and got all much of the uggy stuff that little girls leave behind when they eat/drink/drag dirt and flowers in the car.

I had no nanny today because n3nny was sick. I am thankful she was sick this week and not last week. (Last week was that project hell!)

I'm kind of wiped from Zumba.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

How about you come organize my house and throw away everything you think I don't need, and I do yours?

Seattle! Soon! (No pandemic! No! NO!!!!)