Saturday, April 04, 2009

good problem

I found some jeans I liked over Christmas break. I bought them. When I saw my wonderful friend in January, she told me they were too big for me. She was right.

I went back and bought them in the next size smaller. They fit great for a while (couple months), but now, they are falling down. I thank Zumba and my wonderful Zumba teacher for this terrific problem. Yes, I work hard, but my Zumba teacher makes it easy for me to work hard because the class is so much fun. I've only lost about 1-2 pounds since Christmas, but apparently, I am still toning up.


Now, I just have to find time to go shopping. I <3 Zumba!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask a favor? Will you please publish a full RSS feed so that I can see your entries in their entirety on my feed reader? Pretty please with a cherry on top...

(I think I need Zumba -- Despite all of the activity I've been doing, I've not lost an ounce since putting on 5 holiday pounds on top of 5 pounds I already needed to lose.)

Lola Granola said...

I told you so. belated, but true. Bet they're even more too big now.