Saturday, April 11, 2009

A change

I just started publishing full feeds from this blog. I know that many folks are toying around with full feeds or not, and I resisted because I like to know how much traffic I'm getting. It's only for my own edification that I like to know how much traffic I'm getting. Since I try to stay anonymous, I don't want to be read by *that* many people.

For those of you who read me regularly and leave comments now and then, I lurve you! Please keep reading and commenting. I have definitely enjoyed getting to know you. I hope we continue to get to hang out for years and years. I'm a long-term kind of commitment girl.

My wonderful bloggy friend Nino asked if I could turn on full feed and I thought about it and said, No because of monitoring web traffic, but then I thought about it some more and realized it's more fun if people do read, so why not make it easier for them?

So, voila, full feeds for you in your blog reader of choice. If you wouldn't mind doing me a favor, it would be SUPER...Please tell me which reader you use if it's not Google Reader or Bloglines.

xoxo to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you sweetie. You didn't have to do that. I do find it so much easier to read via reader though I'm not sure why. Thank you! And even if you decide to go back, you know I'll still be reading. :)

Anonymous said...

I just pulled the rss feeds into my mail program. -KH

Lola Granola said...

Hmmm. Apparently I am WAY behind the curve. I got nothin', but I am off to figure it out.

RUTH said...

Oooh full feeds. Yay!