Monday, February 16, 2009

where to sleep

Back in November, I wrote that Three-a was starting to sleep with twoK. I don't really remember what happened in December or January, but they didn't make it to sleeping together all the time. After Three-a and I went to visit my Mom, Three-a decided she wanted to sleep with her sisters. She's slept with them most nights since the trip. Errr, well, she's slept with them some, and wanted more, but we don't let her if she was going to disrupt school night sleep.

Now, it's winter break so we're going to try letting Three-a sleep with her sisters this week. Who knows, maybe this will be the week. I'm not good with saying, "THIS IS IT... From this day forth we will ALWAYS do XXXXXXX." Some people are, but I'm not. I find slow little baby-steps work for significant change. That's just me.

No comments: