Saturday, January 17, 2009

electric

Way back, probably when I was pregnant with twoK, I stopped using my electric toothbrush because I was scared it was germy. Nevermind that it removed a lot of gunk from my teeth, I was convinced the toothbrush was UNSANITARY and would somehow hurt twoK.

You can't expect logic in a hormonal woman.

Recently, I started using the toothbrush and I figured out why I thought it was germy, and how to fix the problem. I just take off the top of the toothbrush (the head) and rinse the base and the head separately and then let the head sit off at night to dry completely.

My teeth feel so clean it's ridiculous! I'm supposed to get them cleaned by the dentist/hygienist in a week, but I don't know what they are going to clean. There's NOTHING on my teeth.

Woo! All hail the electric toothbrush.

3 comments:

Zaz said...

Seriously, electric toothbrush is the best thing ever. I think the stuff at the base is just toothpaste that drips down. It is kind of ick if you don't rinse that bit off.

JK said...

I was worried about the little hole where stuff can get in under the brush between the brush and the electric part... (take the brush part off and rinse it all. It works!)

RUTH said...

I love being able to get behind my back teeth with an electric toothbrush. With a normal toothbrush it makes me feel like gagging. Hmmm... too much information?