Friday, January 23, 2009

5 for Friday

1. Dinner last night with the other Moms was fun. However, I don't watch TV (or at least not current shows), I don't drink, and I like to talk about Zumba a great deal. I am sure people think I am boring. I am okay with that.

2. Dental cleaning today. The hygienist oooohed and aaaahed over how clean my teeth were and how healthy my gums looked. I'll keep up the electric toothbrush. I believe she gave me a gold star.

3. My students from last semester are amazing. More on that later.

4. I took a hip-hop class tonight at the Y. It was pretty fun, and I'll probably do it again, but it wasn't a great work out. It's a dance class, and sometimes dance classes are good workouts (usually ballet ones! and usually not INTRO/beginner classes). This is sort of basic/intro-y. It's good because I haven't danced hip-hop before, but I don't think I can really count it as a work out.

5. We celebrated oNe's birthday at school today. I didn't forget.... I could have done more, but I did goody-bags and pizza. I didn't bring candles or cake. I forgot drinks... It's okay. She was thrilled.

(and a bonus one) I love Netflix on demand! You can watch a lot of stuff right on your computer INSTANTLY. We <3 Neflix.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

My roommates don't like Netflix on demand because it CLOBBERS the internet connection and they got unhappy. Ah, roommates. But my rent is $700!