Monday, October 13, 2008

Probably

I'm probably just tired. I feel bleh. I should probably go take a quick shower and go to bed. Sleep helps.

Tonight, oNe asked me about my friend who died last year. I've been thinking a lot about that friend. I can't believe it's been almost a year. It still seems impossible to believe. I remember the night I heard she had suffered a stroke. I couldn't even really understand the words. The words made no sense when said near my friend's name.

Okay...

Yea, I should probably go to sleep.

Okay, I'll end on a cheerier note.

I tried a new Zumba class yesterday with a different teacher. It was pretty good, but not as good as my regular class, but if I can, I'll do 6 workouts this week. I'd be most impressed with myself. We'll see what happens. (My goal is to get about 8 hours of exercise a week. I'm currently at 4-5. I was at 5 until they canceled the Zumba class I liked on Saturdays. Bleh.)

I need to add lifting weights in the routine (again). I kept this up until I discovered Zumba. Then Zumba won. (Did I mention I <3 Zumba?) I need to do more weights. (I did do 3 or 4 minutes this morning and then the weights in aerobics class tonight, so today, I'm covered.)

(I think I want MWH and I to go see this trainer at the gym we go to. The trainer is supposed to be fabulous. I need a little butt-kicking to make myself lift. Part of it is that I'm not sure what I should be doing. I need more ideas! I have some videos, and I should do those, but I do prefer to be in a class. Maybe I should take a toning class... Hrm... )

I also want to take a yoga class, but I've never really done yoga and I feel like I don't know what to do. I think I'll watch a little of one on Friday and see what I think. That's a good start. Observing.


Okay... sleep now! (errr... shower and then sleep)

No comments: