Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween is kicking me in the ...

tail.

I'm a black cat this Halloween... (in remembrance of Beloved Kitty)

We had preschool and Pre-K parties. We had first-grade too. MWH went to first-grade, but he was all twitchy about wanting to get back to work. Work, shmork. It's Halloween.

I've had a couple of crying meltdowns. It all started because we didn't have eggs last night. Having a nanny is great sometimes and other times it isn't. It's NOT a big deal, but I was very frustrated today. Bleh. Maybe someday I won't be overwhelmed. I thought I was doing okay until today--not great, but okay, however I am certain I am not doing well.

Now I feel like I am a loser. What would a loser wear for Halloween?

I think the 3 little girls are having a good day. I just put two of them down for a nap. oNe is out creating angel wings for her kitty to wear. He's going to love wearing them... NOT. Heh.

Okay... I should do a teeny bit of work while I can.

No comments: