Sunday, July 06, 2008

Summer To Do List

Today, MWH and I bought two new light fixtures for the house! That's the good news. The bad news... We still need to pick out two more, and soon.

Our contractor will be coming shortly to do stuff around the house. I'm not going to put the list of all the tasks he's going to do, but there are several. We need new lighting in 4 areas of the house. We will finally get our new front door! Let's NOT talk about how long we've been working on this, m'kay?

Our cabinet guy finally emailed back about the shelves in the loft and desk area in the bedroom and he'll be able to do stuff at the end of this month or in August.

Not much other progress has happened on this list yet, but I'm thinking about it!

(Note: I did paint the table, and we used it on the Fourth of July, but I have to do one more coat on it (at least).

And, I did start organizing the T clothes to give away. I realized that I am a sucker for soft, comfy clothes. The frilly dresses hardly got worn, but the snuggly, soft clothes got worn a LOT. I felt nothing as I looked at the frilly dresses and much nostalgia at the very worn leggings. Also, we have a lot of little girl clothes with kitties on them. I am having a hard time giving some of them away. In fact, a few more of "kitty outfits" got put into the "for posterity" box.)


Hopefully some more will get done this week. Maybe I should go add "Power wash the decks" to the list so I could cross it off the list. Heh. (It was a nice accomplishment!)

No comments: