Thursday, June 12, 2008

So Happy It's Thurday

It must be Thursday because I cried at work. Last Thursday, I cried. This Thursday I cried. I didn't mean to either time, but I am frustrated. As long as one outcome doesn't occur, I honestly don't care what the outcome is. It also is frustrating to me because I feel I worked hard to help make the "success" we've had thus far. I wasn't the only person or even the main person, but I was significant and there is an idea I am VERY much interested in pursuing, but no one asks me anything. It's mostly okay, as long as one outcome doesn't occur. I kind of have preferences of "the ideal" but at this point, as long as one thing I don't want doesn't occur, I don't care.





On a completely different note, actually a reason to be happy on this Thursday, K's preschool found a place for her! Remember this? I had decided to ignore it and it did resolve itself. (By ignoring, I mean ignore for a while. I was so overwhelmed by life that I decided I would JUST WAIT and see what happened and if nothing had happened by September/October then I would determine a solution.)

Woo-hoo! It's good to procrastinate and let things go sometimes. They (preschool) found a slot in the 5-day afternoon class. We took it. We are still on the waiting list for 3-day afternoon, but Yippeeeee! 5-day is SIGNIFICANTLY better than zero days!

2 comments:

RUTH said...

I'm so pleased to hear there is a place for K. If she is has a 5 day place does she have to attend 5 days?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you cried at work. There is no frustration like that. Those are days I'm glad to put behind me and also hope to never revisit again (the work crying, not the working).

Thrilled that K's preschool has a spot for her. I'm here wondering if it wasn't a mistake to pull Anna Sofia out of Mother's Day Out this summer. (She's only going 1x/week and Elle is going then too)

I'm tired, friend.