Saturday, June 28, 2008

If I don't sit...

If I don't sit, my back only hurts a little. I can walk. I can't lift little girls, but I would like to stop picking them up all of the time. If I try to sit on the floor my back hurts within seconds. In the car, I can sit for 5 or so minutes with no pain, and then it starts to hurt.

MWH keeps shaking his head at me when I ask him if he thinks I should go to dance class or not on Monday. My back won't actually hurt in class... It most likely will hurt afterwards. I should call a new doctor I've heard good things about and take a back class called "Healthy Backs." That's my plan for helping it thus far.... Oh, and lots of icing it and lots of gentle stretching.

1 comment:

PS said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're back is acting up :( I think you should be careful. Our friend W was having back problems and went dancing, and it got worse. It's been 7 months and she can't stand for more than 7 minutes at a time. Moving is good, but jarring it might not be? Ask your doctor?