Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Along the way

Every day, the little girls say and do lots of funny things. I record some of them, but I miss a lot. I am going to try to remember to turn the video camera on while they play for 10 minutes, or so, once a week so I can capture spontaneous cuteness!

Right now, N (6.4) is washing T's (2.8) hair. The cuteness.

T had a great conversation (with herself) while sitting on the potty today. T is the queen of stalling before naps. She used the potty as an excuse to stay up an extra 22 minutes today.

N is now telling K (4) and T about baths long ago. She is telling them about how baths used to be with water from a river with dirt in it so people didn't get very clean.

Kindergarten ends on Thursday. N will be a first-grader. Wow. Maybe I'll do a post about how this makes me want to cry (and I'm not really a cry-er) or maybe not. I liked some things about kindergarten a lot and didn't like some things. I am now a lot better prepared for the next 2 kindergartners I have... (Or at least I think I am--which actually might be more dangerous!)

No comments: